started 21.4.2026, finished 13.7.2026
I sometimes forget we're on the same team
You're scoring way too many own goals lately
And I don't know how to reconnect - say we
All stay home for a while?
'cause home is a blanket with a cushion of denial
Remember I love you but there's only so much you can take
Remember I love you but my sanity's at stake
Remember I love you but these days, my only escape
Is a walk in the woods on a Wednesday
I sometimes forget we're on the same team
You drag a giant stone across the playfield
And I don't know how to react - say we
All give up for a while?
You know, I'd rather run now but I'm still on trial
Remember I love you but there's only so much you can take
Remember I love you but my sanity's at stake
Remember I love you but these days, my only escape
Is a walk in the woods on a Wednesday
Is a walk in the woods on a Wednesday
When I was smaller, I thought the buildings were taller
When I was younger, I thought that grown-ups were stronger
I sometimes forget we're on the same team
You slam the locker room door and say you hate me
And I don't know what to say to that - say we
All don't talk for a while?
Maybe we're silent, but we're silent in style
Remember I love you but there's only so much you can take
Remember I love you but my sanity's at stake
Remember I love you but these days, my only escape
Is a walk in the woods on a Wednesday
Is a walk in the woods on a Wednesday
Is a walk in the woods on a Wednesday
Is a walk in the woods

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.