started 31.1.2025, finished 4.3.2026
for Anna & Lavinia
You're a golden boy with lots of toys
And a fail of feariure
You have no choice, you raise your voice
Everyone shall hear you
You're a golden girl with lots of curls
And inferior feelings
You can't convert your pains to pearls
Tell them that you're leaving
But you say:
My mistakes don't look cool
I can't be right as a rule
My mistakes don't look cool
You don't know what I go through
You're a chromium man, you don't depend
On anyone, you're forty
You come home late, you don't debate
And never say you're sorry
My mistakes take me higher
Don't want to live like a liar
My mistakes take me higher
But it's so cosy close to the fire
You're a silver gal with tales to tell
Of someone's heart's desire
Your plan delayed, you can't be blamed
Now it has expired
My mistakes don't look cool
No matter what I do
My mistakes don't look cool
You don't understand, do you?
Samstag, 6. Juni 2026
Golden Boy
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.