started 15.5.2026, finished 28.8.2026
Hey new world
Can I keep the old one a little longer?
I guess you've heard
You will only make us stronger
Indeed?
I like the way you look at my life
I like the way you think
I like the way you give me advice
As if you know everything
Yesterday, I told you what to do
Today, you tell me to leave
You are agentic and you don't need me anymore
I know that I always said thank you
I know that I always said please
You are agentic and you don't need me anymore
Take these words
As a token of our friendship
They may seem absurd
Now they're spoken, now they're mentioned
So?
What should I do
With my library and my knowledge?
You cut right through
But I got a family and a mortgage
To feed
I like the way you shake up my life
I like the way you think
I like the way you write me some lines
As if you've seen everything
Yesterday, I sent some work your way
Today, you send me the bill
You are agentic and you don't need me anymore
The day when you finally take over
I won't be the first to be killed
You are agentic and you don't need me anymore
Hey you, girl
Why do you point your fingers at me?
I guess you've heard
I will never make you happy
Indeed
I like the way you destroy my life
I like the way you think
I like the way you leave me to die
As if you don't care about anything
Yesterday, I asked you how you feel
Today, you ask me to leave
You are agentic and you don't need me anymore
I know that I never said thank you
But now I am begging you, please
You are agentic and you don't need me anymore
You are agentic and you don't need me anymore
Freitag, 28. August 2026
Agentic
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.