When I go out for distraction
Lonely searching a new start
There's a deep warm satisfaction
Crawling to my aching heart
Hurry is a foreign word
Ground feels good below my feet
I don't care about the dirt
As I walk this empty street
Sometimes in the arms of nature
Silence is the only sound
But my ears and eyes, they try to
Get impressions from around
Blades of grass are waving slidely
Sounds of birds around my face
And my eyes are opened widely
Sucking in the natural grace
Down the greenest dreams of pastures
Up the endless sky in blue
Summer clouds are passing slowly
Let me fly away with you
Flowers greeting from the roadside
Watchers of the way I roam
Smell the sweetness of the landscape
Seems that we are coming home
Sonntag, 18. Januar 2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.