Right now, they don't want to see each other smile
Right now, they don't want to be alone at night
I might be mistaken
But there's no love lost between them as they say
And 'though their hearts may be breaking
There's a bond of trust that just won't go away
Right now, they continue as if there was nothing wrong
I know, hey, it's hard to go your separate ways
Love is a deep well
You drop a stone, hoping you won't hear a sound
Oh, but when she fell
She couldn't wait to finally hit the ground
Right now, I look down onto my plate in shame
Right now, I wonder whether I should speak
I might be mistaken
But the tension is unbearable tonight
Several years in the making
I fear this can't be solved without a fight
Mittwoch, 6. September 2023
Dining Room Dramas (No Love Lost)
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.