(17.3.2009, Resultat eines Waldspaziergangs, zu hören auf meinem ersten Album "Fragile Answers")
Seconds I breathe in
Hours I exhale
The world is close to me
Bad things far away
Guardian of the dusk
Shining through this maze
We're together on these
Weekend days
But I'm all alone
Can't hear what you say
I think of you again
So much for "far away"
Never ending cycle
One minute I hate it
The other I don't
And life is coming back again
This recurring story
It's so complicated
Look through that I won't
I'm serious about that
I step on dead leaves
Why are they still here?
Look what I have found
A treehouse in the trees
Several of your words
Call me again sometimes
Hasn't it ever happened to you
What has happened to me
Still I'm all alone
What am I doing wrong?
I think of you again
So much for "moving on"
Never ending cycle
One minute I hate it
The other I don't
And life is coming back again
This recurring story
It's so complicated
Look through that I won't
I'm serious about that
Ever and ever
What we've become?
Losing 'til there's nothing left to lose
Whoever has the gift to see
Go ahead and wait for me
Meet me on the path
That I will choose
That I will choose tonight
Mittwoch, 15. April 2009
Abonnieren
Kommentare zum Post (Atom)

Keine Kommentare:
Kommentar veröffentlichen
Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.